Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Weekend in St. John, USVI

I was lucky enough to be invited to a destination wedding. St. John is one of the most beautiful landscapes I've discovered on this side of the world. It was by far the best Labor Day weekend I've ever had, celebrating a close friend's wedding. Everything about it was beautiful and it didn't rain a single day. I took some photos of the beautiful island that is St. John and some of it's wonderful inhabitants...


This was on the Ferry ride from St. Thomas to St. John.






There is much to see in St. John, especially the hens and free roaming roosters. The wake up call early in the morning are a warm welcome. I love the happy reminder of being away from the city...



One of the most beautiful parts of being on a tropical island: the sunsets...





No comments:

Post a Comment